VS-SW1.2KW Wind Solar Hybrid Off -grid System
- Wind Power: 400W rated power output – 400 Wind turbine, 24V
- Solar Power: 800W rated power output – 4pcs 200W 24V polycrystalline solar panel
- off-grid wind solar hybrid controller: 24V/40A
- Inverter: Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters/Chargers 220V/800W
- fixation tower 6 meter tower for 400w wind turbine
- Rooftop solar panel installation bracket for 800W PV
Estimated System Yearly Power Production(KWH) – solar & wind combined
|Annual avg.wind speed||3m/s||3.5/s||4m/s||4.5m/s||5m/s||5.5m/s||6m/s||6.5m/s||7m/s||8m/s||9m/s|
Remarks: solar power production is estimated based on areas with class II solar resources (yearly sunshine 3000-3200hrs, radiation level 6570-7621MJ/㎡), wind power production is estimated based on annual average wind speed at 10 meter high free-standing tower installation, you may input your project site latitude & longitude at following website, so you can get more accurate figure of your local wind and solar resources.
Simple cottage with 1-2 bedroom, providing very basic power for total load less than 800W.
- Ideal solution for areas with stable public grid supply to reduce your electricity bill.
- Ideal solution for areas with unstable public grid supply as a reliable power backup system.
- Areas completely without public grid supply, VS-SW system could serve as a stand-alone power supply system, such as remote area or holiday cottage.
System Installation Requirement:
- Rooftop solar panel installation requires minimum 8 square meters, south-facing steep roof is recommended for better solar power harvesting.
- Open space without tall obstacle is preferred for wind turbine installation for better wind power harvesting.
- 1-2 square meter space is preferred to place controller inverter system and batter bank.
|Wind turbine||Rated Capacity:400W|
|Impeller Diameter: 1.55m|
|Start up wind speed: 2.0m/s|
|PV modules||Silicon Type: Mono-crystalline silicon|
|Maximum Power (Watt):800W (200Wx4pcs)|
|Wind Solar Hybrid off-grid controller||Rated Power Output of Wind Turbine:400W|
|Rated Power of Solar Panel:800W|
|Rated Battery Voltage : 24V|
|Inverter||Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave|
|Continuous output capacity (watts):800W|
|Peak output capacity (watts):1600W|
|Output nominal voltage:110V OR 220V|
|Output frequency regulation: 50 or 60 Hz (+/- 0.3 Hz)|
|Deep Cycle battery AGM gel||12V/200AH x 2pcs|
|PV module mounting bracket||flat roof/tile roof/corrugated Metallic roof/ground mount|
|Suggested Tower installation||(3m) for wall fixation installation|
|(4m) for flat roof installation|
|hydraulic tower 10.4 meters|
Recommended household electric applicance – VS-SW1.2KW-Basic
|Electric Equipments||Specification||Power(W)||Working Hours||Daily power consumption(KWh)|
|Light||25W x 3pcs||75||6||0.45|
|Small fridge (50L)||120Wx1PCS||120W||24||0.4|
|Other small home appliances||150W||350||2||0.7|
|Total capacity suggested||800W||Total daily power consumption||2.84|
- System inverter is designed with total capacity 800W, which means total load capacity of the house should be no more than 800W, inverter will automatically shut down if instant load over 800W for system self-protection, so we suggest end user estimate your own house total load capacity then select the proper inverter system.
- Above household daily power consumption is calculated based on a typical usage of an ordinary household for end user reference only.
- Air conditioner is not recommended for this system because air conditioner is a high power consumption unit which consumes 5-8KWH, if the house has to be equipped with air conditioner, we suggest supply the power for air conditioner from public grid.
- There is an optional by-pass switch which could automatically switch to public grid power when there is not enough power in battery bank, this is only applicable to the area with public grid connection.